- A cable flexing endurance tester compliant with the JIS and UL Standards.
- Flexing angle changeable between ±40 degrees and ±90 degrees.
- Capable of testing various materials such as cables, cords and tubes.
- Both of the interlocked type with 5 channels operating simultaneously and the manual type with each channel operating independently are available.
- In addition to the 5-channel model, models of a required number of channels are available upon request.
- Function to stop the tester automatically when cable breakage is detected.
Example of use
- AC adapter
|Major application||Endurance test of cords, cables, tubes, etc.|
|Standard||Compliant with JIS C 8306 and UL 817|
|Flexing speed||120 times/min. (maximum) (JIS)|
|Rotating speed||60 turns/min. (maximum)|
|Test flexing angle||±60 degrees (JIS)|
|Steady brace location||300mm（JIS）|
|Steady brace span||40mm（JIS）|
|Weight location||Not specified (JIS)|
|Weight||As per request (JIS)|
|Wire flexing diameter||As per request (JIS)|
|Dimensions||W1400 x D720 x H1296 mm (5CH type)|
|Mass||Approx. 370 kg (5CH type)|
|Power supply||Single phase, 100 VAC|
|Standard set||Tester, weight with hook (100 g) x 5 pieces|
|Options||Weight, safety cover, jig/fixture|