Aikoh Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) adheres to laws and regulations concerning the personal information protection policy for personal information of customers and others (hereinafter “personal information”), establishes voluntary rules and systems and sets forth, implements and maintains the following personal information protection policy.
- The Company posts a person responsible for the protection of personal information in each organization that handles personal information to manage it appropriately.
- The Company acquires personal information after notifying the purposes of use and contact personnel at the Company to the extent agreed.
- The Company uses personal information within the agreed scope of purposes.
- The Company will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties except when such provision or disclosure has been permitted by the information subject in advance or is required by laws and regulations.
- The Company ensures that when the information subject sends inquiries to the contact personnel of the Company regarding his/her own personal information, such inquiries will be handled appropriately.
- The Company manages personal information in a safe manner and strives to secure, enhance and improve security in order to prevent illegal access to personal information and loss, destruction, alteration and leak of personal information.
- The Company adheres to the related laws and regulations and strives to continuously improve and enhance personal information protection activities in keeping with changes in environment.